Massive War Massive War

Awesome

I like the game, and many thanks for using my song :D

Beginners Tut: Design Beginners Tut: Design

Pretty good

I can see this being helpful to beginners. The only thing I can think needs improvement is the length. Of course, that's not a problem with the current version, I just think more could have been helpful. like, since you included sections on sprites and tweens, why not FBF? It's not very hard, you just need patience, and I'm sure beginners could figure it out with some help.

The impossibly hard quiz The impossibly hard quiz

AHHH

It was ok, but some nicer backgrounds and more music tracks (audio portal?) would have been nice. And when you fail the first question, it returns to the menu and when you click GO the song starts again, but the currently playing one goes on. Fix this by adding a "Stop all Sounds" behavior to the button.

And no, I selected 30 years first.

Spin Sprint {Orange} Spin Sprint {Orange}

Love it!

Sweet job, this is an awesome game. Funny thing is I submitted a movie right under you and I didn't notice this till it got an awesome score.

Nice job, keep it up!

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Amazing scripting...

I do an immense amount of actionscript myself, but I played this and was amazed. To script a physics engine like that is near impossible from what it seems...

I hope that someday I can become as good at scripting as you.

The story was very sad, I don't know how you can make an arachnoid look so cute and helpless, hence the 10 on graphics.

Thank you so much for making this, it is amazing.

I hope you keep up the good work!

Select a Death II Select a Death II

Nice Job.

Hell I'll do a collab with you too. PM me :P.