Improvised Improvised

Aw man, this sounds like it has more emotion in it than I've ever put into any of my music. You should keep it up, this is awesome :)

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Whoa, great work man! Why haven't I checked out your page before?

Burn7 responds:

That's a really good question :P Haha <3

I actually just barely checked out a few of your songs yesterday, was actually pretty nostalgic for me :D

Artificial Waterfall Artificial Waterfall

Whoa, two drum and bass songs submitted next to each other both containing the word "artificial". Cool sounds, easy to listen to.

Marginally Awesome Marginally Awesome

Nice

Goddamn took you long enough to make another song. Good work.

Hypnose (NG Cut) Hypnose (NG Cut)

Damn.

Some nice shit you got here, man. Love the bass. I would have liked a kick with a bit more power, but that's just me. Keep it up!

&amp;quot;HardStyle&amp;quot; WIP "HardStyle" WIP

Cool song

I like it, but wouldn't classify it as hardstyle. An essential element of Hardstyle is the reverse bassline, a bassline that hits with the kick. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardstyl e

and an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2phg0 y3bRc#t=1m45s

Great song though, I'd like to see it expanded a bit. Sounds a bit more like hardcore techno to me. Keep it up.

Ominous Intrigue Ominous Intrigue

Nice :D

Very epic. I really like what you did with the synthline, it was always changing and didn't loop over and over (something I've always had a problem doing).

After the intro, I was expecting a more powerful kick/bass combo, but it never arrived. Not a bad thing, because it's original. Actually, forget I said that, most of what I listen to is generic and boring. You've heard my music :D

I'm really tired and slightly intoxicated, so if none of the above makes sense, ignore it. Good job though, I enjoyed it.

Burn7 responds:

Hah! did you read my other responses before reviewing? Because one of my responses ends like this:

"ps: I'm slighty intoxicated at the moment, so I'm sorry if this barely makes sense."

It's like 2 reviews down, and it actually made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for the review though. I'm glad you're actually one of the few "good" members of the site that supports others as well as trying to get your own stuff off the ground.

Also, I know what it's like to get 0 bombed, there is actually someone going to all of my songs and bombing them individually. Which I find funny because it's not like I really say anything that could piss people off and get them to actually take time out of their days to spite me.

TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple

Fuck yes.

I hope to someday become as skilled as you. You've reviewed one of my tracks, noting that the mastering wasn't so great. If you would be so kind as to teach me some tricks, I'd be forever in your debt.

Keep it coming, this was fucking fantastic.

Paparazzi - Dirty Mix Paparazzi - Dirty Mix

Nicely done

Personally I would have added a bit more bass, but you know I like bass a bit too much. Great job :]

b0b3rt responds:

Yeah =P
Thanks =)

Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix} Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}

Awesome

Nice stuff man. You review my music a lot, I never noticed that you make music too. I'll have to start going though it now :]

Great job, sexy song.

b0b3rt responds:

Cool XD
Thanks.
...we should collab something industrial